Every wrist should look fabulous and we're here to help! We have two types of bracelets: adjustable and sized. Our adjustable options fit most sizes and can be easily bent or squeezed to your needs. Our sized rings are a more specific fit and we want to ensure you get just the right one!
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST
1) Determine if you want your bracelet loose or more snug. If you want a loose fit, size up just slightly - see below.
2) Grab a flexible measuring tape and measure at the wrist bone. If you don't have a flexible measuring tape, wrap a pice of paper around your wrist, mark the ends and measure that with your ruler.
3) Reference our charts below to help determine the correct size.
Average bracelet sizes:
Medium 7 1/2" - 8"
Large 8 1/2"
Plus Size 9"
Anklet 9.5" - 10"
How do you want your bracelet to fit?
Snug Fit - Add 1/4" to 1/2"
Comfort Fit - Add 3/4" to 1"
Loose Fit - Add 1 1/4"
BANGLE SHOPPING - FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
1) Bring all five finger tips together to a point, as if you were putting on a bangle.
2)Similar to step 2 above, measure the widest point of your hand with either a tape measure or a strip of paper. That is the circumference of your hand.
3) Compare your hand circumference to the chart below. Purchase a bangle with diameter that is the next size up from your actual hand measurement.
Bangle sizing vs hand circumference
DIAMETER CIRCUMFERENCE SIZE
2 3/8" 7 1/2" Small
2 5/8" 8 1/4" Medium
2 3/4" 8 3/5" Large