SN Custom Wedding Bands
Sz 4 Jennifer Sparkler LG Wedding band in 18K gold $480
Sz 8.25 4.25-4.5mm hammered Paige in 14k gold $1168
Sterling Silver sample will be ready this week (5/1) for approval.
50% deposit due on signing ($824) and balance due at pick up (Week of May 22nd for $824)
*This sale is for the initial 50% of $824
*Engraving is extra and will have a separate price quote. Unclear whether engraving will be possible on the Jennifer Band due to texture.
Agapantha Custom Jewelry Terms of Purchase
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, by signing, and/or entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client” or “You”) agree to be provided with jewelry products by Agapantha Jewelry (“Jeweler”) and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following Terms of Purchase:
- GENERAL TERMS.
- The Jeweler will provide jewelry services for a custom design jewelry piece (the Jewelry) for Client.
- The Jeweler will provide initial designs along with a full price quote via email. This quote will be valid for seven (7) days as metal prices may vary. The Client will have the opportunity to offer feedback during the initial consultation and the Jeweler may provide up to two (2) revisions.
- Client agrees to pay Jeweler a non-refundable 50% deposit once the quote has been agreed upon. This deposit will be applied towards the full price of the Jewelry.
- Within seven (7) days Client will approve of the final design, time of delivery, and payment schedule in writing via email.
- Should Client decline to proceed with the Jewelry at any point after the signing of agreement and before the purchase of raw materials, the non-refundable deposit may be applied towards another product or service. If materials have been purchased, costs that are not able to be recouped will be subtracted from the deposit.
- PAYMENT TERMS.
- Once the quote has been accepted, fifty percent (50%) of payment will be due as the first installment. Sales and other taxes may be included.
- Client acknowledges that rush fees may be applied under certain circumstances.
- Client agrees to make all payments according to the payment schedule as outlined via email or otherwise in writing. Even if the process is delayed due to non-communication or lack of Client feedback, Client agrees to make all payments on time.
- Final payment is due no more than six (6) weeks after the first installment has been made and no later than upon shipping or pick-up of finished piece. If final payment is not made on time, the Jeweler reserves the right to stop work on the Jewelry and it will not be completed or delivered until payment is made in full.
- Client acknowledges custom design jewelry is unique and Your Jewelry may appear differently than expected. No refunds or returns are permitted on custom jewelry pieces.
- CUSTOM DESIGN & CLIENT PROVIDED STONES.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to provide proper sizing. The Jeweler may send a sizing kit on request.
- If Jeweler requires Client feedback on design and Client is delayed in providing said feedback, the Jeweler reserves the right to revise delivery schedule.
- Client provided gemstones may be accepted at Jeweler’s discretion. If You would like to use a pre-owned or already purchased stone, the Jeweler will approve on a case-by-case basis, and this will be determined during the design process.
- Should Client mail in (at Client’s cost and complete liability for any loss or damage through shipping) or hand deliver a gemstone or a piece of jewelry containing a gemstone to be used, the Client acknowledges that there is reasonable risk involved in removing stones from mountings and resetting stones. The Jeweler will assess any risk regarding Your stone and advise You on any foreseeable issues before moving forward with stone resetting.
- By providing consent for the Jeweler to reset a pre-existing gemstone or refine any metal, the Client releases the Jeweler from any claims of damage or liability that may be incurred throughout the process, including damage by third parties, and holds harmless the Jeweler against any stone damage due to stone flaws or existing stone cracks, chipping, flaws, or inclusions that may be discovered.
- DELIVERY AND PICKUP.
- For Delivery: The Jeweler will ship the final product to Client’s home upon request and a signature may be required. The Jewelry will be valued at the price paid and insured for its full value. In the event the Jewelry is damaged upon delivery or goes missing, Client should notify the Jeweler within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery (or expected delivery) and the Company will work with Client to fix or replace the Jewelry.
- For Pickup: In store pickup is available at Agapantha Jewelry Showroom, 2370 W Carson Street, Suite 160, Torrance, CA. 90501. Please schedule an appointment time for pickup.
- REPAIRS + WARRANTY. Clients who purchase Jewelry from the Jeweler will receive complementary repair work for any damages on your purchased items for three months, so long as the damage did not result from unusual or extreme wear or use (including but not limited to loss in drain disposal, catching on something, hit on something, lost at sea, run over by car, etc. and other acts of nature or other tools of man), and in accordance with this Agreement. The Jeweler shall have the sole discretion to determine the extent of the damage on the Jewelry and may impose additional fees, as appropriate. Please note that this warranty does not cover loss or theft of Jewelry, in part or in its entirety, and does not entitle Client to any replacements of center stones, regardless of how the center stones were lost, misplaced, or damaged. This warranty also does not extend if your Jewelry has been re-sized or altered in any way by a third party without the express, written authorization of the Jeweler. Please note that no other warranties, written or oral, will be provided under these Terms.
- APPRAISALS AND INSURANCE. The Client acknowledges and understands that insurance for the Jewelry is their responsibility and should be obtained as soon as possible to insure against theft, loss, or damage.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the design and Company branding specifically created for the Client as part of this Agreement, the Jeweler maintains all of the copyright, and other intellectual property rights used or subsisting in the Jewelry. The Jeweler reserves the right to take photographs of the design and final product and Client agrees these pictures may be used for promotion, display, advertisement, internet use, or publication, unless this permission is revoked by the Client.
- DISCLAIMERS & RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By purchasing or otherwise utilizing the Jewelry, the Client acknowledges that the Jeweler is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any Jewelry purchased. Due to the nature of jewelry design, the Jeweler cannot guarantee that the appearance of the Jewelry will be exactly as imagined or shown through designs. Imperfections or variations may occur naturally. These characteristics are not to be viewed as damages or defects. In no event will the Jeweler or the Company be liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages. You hereby release the Jeweler and the Company from any and all claims including those related to personal or business interruptions, misapplication or information, or any other loss, condition, or issue.
- FORCE MAJEURE. In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of nature, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, country travel advisories, a pandemic as defined by the World Health Organization, labor strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the affected Party’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
- GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE JEWELRY. ADDITIONALLY, AGAPANTHA JEWELRY IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF AGAPANTHA JEWELRY. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL AGAPANTHA JEWELRY CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.